Cookies are small text files containing small amounts of information downloaded (or read) to your device when you visit a website via, for example, your computer browser, tablet or smartphone. This small text file allows for storage and/or consultation of data (sometimes also personal data). This(personal) data allows you to be identified when you visit the website at a later time.
On our website, cookies are used for the following purposes:
· Functional cookies: some cookies are essential for the website to function properly. Other functional cookies provide the functionality of the website, for example the ability to save preferred settings or the contents of the shopping cart and to facilitate access to the user account on the website.
· Analysis cookies: Illiar uses tools to analyze how visitors use the website, in order to improve the ease of use of the site. Cookies are also used to create statistics relating to user behavior on the website, for example regarding the number of visitors to specific web pages or the fact that a user has already visited the site previously or to analyze connected users and identify use cases from multiple devices.
Below is a detailed overview of the specific cookies on the Illiar website and the third parties involved.
- Google Tag Manager
- Facebook Pixel
- Google ADS
Illiar collects the following data for the following types of cookies:
- Products added to the cart during online shopping are stored and archived;
- The information entered on the various pages for completing the transaction or order is stored, as well as information on whether the user is logged in, so that it is not necessary to re-enter all the data each time;
- User preferences, such as language or location;
- The browser settings are saved to allow an optimal display of the websites on the screen in use;
- You can save your login information so you don't have to re-enter it every time.
- IP address (made anonymous by third-party tool providers);
- Technical features such as browser used (for example Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox) and computer screen resolution;
- Page clicked to reach the website;
- Dates and duration of visits to the website and pages and features used during the visit;
- Steps performed as part of the order process and transactions;
- Use of the website from different devices and unique identifiers, such as unique visitor ID assigned to the device when visiting websites, transaction ID and hashed customer ID;
- Location information (based on longitude/latitude) where you are using your device.
- You can track the ads a user sees and interactions with the ad (if the user clicks);
- It is possible to track the orders placed, including details such as the amount obtained from an order, after the user has viewed an ad or clicked on it;
- The analytics data can be combined with advertising activities, for example to define market segments based on the data;
- Third party services may be used to deliver more targeted ads based on user usage and interactions with third parties (e.g. social media usage ads).
After having enabled or disabled cookies on the first visit to the website, it is always possible to cancel these operations by changing the browser settings. Whether you want to disable cookies, receive a notification when a cookie is placed on your device or delete all cookies stored on your computer, you can make these changes through your browser settings (often through the"Help" or "Options" menu. Internet").
See the links below:
- Internet Explorer: https://privacy.microsoft.com/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
By changing your browser settings, you can set your browser preferences to not accept cookies (from the Illiar website). If the browser does not accept cookies from the website, it may be impossible to access some features and/or the use of the website features may be limited. If you choose to block specific cookies, see the instructions above.